Monday 29 October 2007

The Seuss

Ever since discovering how the Spanish pronounce 'Jesus', whenever I see the word I start singing (to myself generally):

Hey Seuss where you been
Hey Seuss where you been
Hey Seuss where you been
Hey Seuss mumble mumble mumeeennn

(The "mumble mumble mumeeennn" bit I normally sing as "where the f*c# you been", but I don't think that's right.)

Sad I know.

Sadder for you if you don't know the reference though.

Anyway all that is a nice lead in to my latest Jesus pictures. My latest because, as you're no doubt aware, I am renowned for the use of religious iconography in my photography.


A little bigger than the first shot, but not as big as the second.

And a little bit of detail from the bottom.

Clever bugger who did it. Real clever.

And here's a shot of the artist, i.e. me, at work, taken by someone not me. Nice.

No comments: