Thursday 18 October 2007

The Buildings

I am fairly convinced that this is one of the nicest municipal in the country.

It's taken me quite a while to reach that conclusion.

Largely due to the fact that growing up in the Hutt, one would never imagine that there is anything of real worth in the Hutt.

Fortunately, no longer living in the Hutt has given me a certain perspective on the place.

So here's a (crooked) photo of part of the Hutt City Council Building with nice spring garden.

I was on my way to the Dowse to see the "Zeitgeist Becomes Form" show. Only I didn't realise it cost $10 to get in. So I didn't. And I have to say, it seems to me that the much heralded extension of the gallery has made the place smaller, and more confusing to navigate around. Awesome.

Still that didn't stop me taking a bad photo of it.

No comments: