Tuesday 20 May 2008

The Newfangled

After Sunday's debacle, I just had to do something.

I did this. I'm now the proud owner of a brand new Mazon Pro Force 1000.

How exciting.

Interestingly that hunk of wood and stuff cost the same as this hunk of plastic and stuff. Which I bought last Wednesday. They could almost be a matching set seeing as they share similar colour palate.

I just have to remember which one stops hockey balls the best.

And which one I can more easily load film into.

As many of you will know, last year I spent far too much money on this thing, only to shoot one roll of film on her, then putting her to the top of my camera cabinet. Diana + Edelweiss is my everyday Meg - not that I'll be play with her everyday.

I shot a roll on her last Friday, but what with the lack of decent labs in town, I'm having real trouble finding somewhere that processes film which doesn't need three days of flattening before I scan it. Post to come.

Oh, and someone finally gets me. Maybe. "Prolific, humorous, self deprecating and with pictures beyond the ordinary." I've always wanted to be prolific.

1 comment:

a camera in the world said...

I can recommend a lab, but the postal costs and delay might be frustrating.....