Sunday 25 May 2008

The Early

As my first year of studying photography was winding up I decided to make the leap into the digital world.

These are amongst the first digital images I made.

At my flat at 38 Rolleston Street.

That's me nonchalantly playing guitar.

That's me nonchalantly playing guitar.

That's me nonchalantly holding guitar.

Interestingly, a couple of years back there was this thing on TV3, Campbell Live from memory, and these guys were standing in a room, and I went 'hey, that room looks kinda familiar.'

It was kinda familiar. It was my old bedroom.

Bret had turned it into a music room. At least that's what it looked like.

Gosh New Zealand is such a small country. Double gosh, Wellington is such a small part of that gosh small country.

2 comments:

a camera in the world said...

great colour scheme .....

microphen said...

yeah. i can't escape those period houses with their yellow walls. they'll follow me all the way to the grave.