Tuesday 11 March 2008

The Fourhundredth

Welcome to Episode 400 of Nothing Better To Do.

For two years running I've missed the major anniversaries of this blog which started so long ago and so uneventfully - one year, two years, one hundred posts etc.

As I really have nothing better to do, and if you're reading this then, clearly, you have nothing better to do either, I decided to bring back old cast members for a one off reunion - all 1069 of them.

Randomly ordered they'll appear before you in ways unimaginable. And, probably, unwanted.


And because Picasa has such cool way's to waste time ... I mean present your photos, here's some more rubbish.

A picture pile anyone?

How about a picture grid?

Or a multi-exposure (mess).

Isn't that a particularly lovely muddy warm mid-gray. With gradations like that it could almost pass for abstract painting. Were it actually a painting.

I was going to post another video - a longer one, with music. Made using Windows Movie Maker. Cos it has cool video transition effects. Naturally being a Microsoft product it's incredibly memory hungry, very slow to do even the simplest task, and is prone to crashing. And it refused to completely render every movie I asked it to. So ... I'm really sold on it. It's a great program to use. And not at all frustrating. And not here for you to view. Thanks Microsoft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video made me head hurt. But I like the polaroid pile.