Friday 15 September 2006

The Curator


I know most of you aren't in Wellington, some of you aren't even in this country, but cos it's happening and it is all about me I'm letting you know that my first exhibition as curator is now on in Wellington at Photospace. I even made a website for it for those of you too far away or too lazy to see it in person. If you happen to be in, or passing through, Wellington in the next 3 weeks I urge you to pop in, have a look, buy a work, and grab a catalogue. It's good.

Well it's okay. It's quite nice I spose. Nah seen better. It's shit. What a waste.

File under: Art

1 comment:

ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
Sounds really good Andy! I wish you all the best for exhibition and yourpart as curator. Any print publication available after the exhibition?
I'll definitely be in if theres nothing good on Shortland Street!
Nah just kidding....
I can't miss Shortland Street! 8)