Thursday 28 February 2008

The Clearing

This is what happens when good photography turns bad.

Take a nice location pic, do a poor clearcut to get rid of the background (i.e. the location - which was specifically chosen and used for the illustrative possibilities it offered), and print the thing.

Real nice.

Oh. And have you met my young son? We don't get on too well, cos he's ..... well he's a mummy's boy. About half an hour is all he can manage with me. Which, quite frankly, suits me fine.

3 comments:

a camera in the world said...

... and he so looks like you!

microphen said...

yeah well there's no point in having if kid if it looks like some other dude.

i ain't that kinda dad.

Anonymous said...

tee hee hee hee ha

I don't know why the images wern't coming up earlier when I looked but now that they are it was worth it! : )