Sunday 18 February 2007

The Lookout

Sometimes it's not the view but the lookout itself which is really interesting. Case in point, this one somewhere along Lake Wakatipu.

Some indecipherable, to me, Asian grafitti. While I wouldn't want to encourage more people to deface our precious rocks, I did like this scrawl. In fact, I liked it enough to take a photo of it.

Oh and here's the 'real' view for those of you interested - looking north-ish.



Post Script: This just in

To labour over last week's disgusting theme (and thank god that's over), this is funny - but you'd probably expect that (especially if you like this guy as much as I do).

And I would like to point out that Friday's uncharacteristic posting was the result of a far too restless mind, too much alcohol (well not too much, more a really pleasant quantity), an inablility to sleep, and damned bloody women - always trouble, one day I should actually listen to my Mum who keeps reminding me to steer clear of them at all costs.

No comments: