Sunday 4 February 2007

The Beach

There I was cruising up to Dunedin from Taieri Mouth, and it wasn't the most beautiful of days - I'd had rain and drizzle off and on for much of it - but for some reason cruising along the coast coming into Brighton I got this urge to jump out and go for a swim. It is a very rare urge, very rare indeed.

So I did. Fortunately - as it gave me something to do other than pretend to swim and/or drown - I happened to have a camera with me which I could use in the water.

So I did. Here are the results - only slightly editted, cos I like them and can't be bothered selecting a few cos it's 1am and I should be in bed.

It was a great way to spend twenty minutes on a grey afternoon. And the water wasn't too bad either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Andy... I just can't get over the fact that you actually got in the water!

microphen said...

hey lady, i've gotten wet at least twice in my life before!! maybe even three times.