Tuesday 13 February 2007

The Couple

This week I had the pleasure making a new friend - well we met a year ago, but didn't really hang out any that time. It was lovely. It was surreal. It was funny. It was sad.

Sad because she doesn't live on these shores.

By odd coincidence, as regular viewers may have noticed, I've been scanning my London stuff. For some reason the same woman (though not the one mentioned above) keeps making appearances in the shots. I'm still trying to work out exactly why. Maybe it had something to do with us going out, I really don't know.

Anyway here are some of the more interesting ones. I hope she doesn't mind.



1 comment:

microphen said...

sharyn, the moderator deemed your comment not suitable for public consumption on the basis that it contained too much information.

but there was good reason i had to be there with you. and the wrap party was a bloody good one - albeit a rather private affair.