Wednesday 13 February 2008

The Swimmer

Those of you with good memories - or so sad that the subject of my blogs remains utmost in your mind - will remember about this time last year I posted a bunch of images from a swim I did at Brighton Beach, Dunedin, on January 14, 2007.

Well on January 1, 2008, I went for another swim. There were some differences however. 1) I wasn't alone. 2) I was dragged against my will under the influence of coffee (and heat). 3) It was stinking hot. 4) We went to Seatoun Beach. 5) There were other people. 6) There was foliage (in the water).

After jumping in the water I remembered that one of the underwater cameras I bought a summer ago had been sitting in my car ever since. I decided that this would be an opportune time to use it.

Here now are those shots. Including a number of the person who dragged me there at coffee point and who also took some of the shots, some of the awesome dude who took the rest of the shots, and some of random people doing not so random stuff.

I really should have edited this lot down a bit. But I'm lazy. And that's work. Thinking kinda work.

2 comments:

a camera in the world said...

Go on, just rub it in. Some of us are freezing in the middle of winter.......

Anonymous said...

LOvely array of blues & greens & textures. Lady sparkle wishes her seaweed crown looked more seaweedy & less like just a posy pose