Monday 18 February 2008

The Artiste

One of my friends got a new cellphone for Christmas. It's one of those fancy jobs that has a camera on it and stuff. So while we were on our road trip coming back from The Big Day Out, she took photos.

Of me.

Taking photos.

Of other stuff.

In Rotorua.
Amongst the tourists. (I was waiting for them to disappear so I could actually take my photo.)

Just out of Hastings.

And doing my serious artist face in Napier.

With a different camera.

And a Polaroid developing in my armpit.

My friend's camera is very clever cos it allows her to make panorama images like the top three, or normal images like the bottom one. It gave her something to do while I was messing about, driving, putting up the tent, eating, etc etc.

I would add a link so you can all see her flash phone. But I'm not geek enough to know anything much about it. So I can't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Sony Ericsson K800i

Anonymous said...

Finally, a constructive use found for the armpit. That's nearly enough to convert me to intelligent design theory.