Wednesday 12 September 2007

The Stolen

Since I've shot a few polaroids over the last week or so, naturally I've started filing them in such a way that will make it easy to find them again. In doing so I came across a bunch of polaroids mostly of me but mostly not taken by me.

This one fairly obviously relates to my previous post - though it's not as far gone as my version.

Ooohh and no glasses too. Freaky.

I think this one may have been from the same shoot - one of the last times this photographer used polaroids if memory serves me (which it generally doesn't).

This was either for National Library or Telecom (see previous comment re memory).

Heaven only knows. Like the hippy locks. Thank god they've gone. The pen scratch is cool though.

Ooohhh a hospital. All the doctors in this shoot were nurses. Nice. The stories I could tell about this job. But I won't cos I'm lazy. And it'd be difficult for me not to mention the client. And the stories all suggest a certain lack of professionalism and ... well ... enough said.

Sadly, for me anyway, I don't have a huge collection of polaroids from shoots I've worked on. I know one photographer who collected all the polaroids shot of him when he was assisting. And he even wrote lighting diagrams for them. Sad. So sad.

And on another related note, my friend has posted a couple of her polaroid shots taken with my camera. Nice work young lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo, he called me "young". oooo, he called me a lady.

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, I'm off for a wee road trip for the weekend. Mind if I take your snazzy polaroid camera with me? Haven't quite finished the 'roid work.

microphen said...

well unless you're gonna drop it off to me before you head off i guess it's yours for the trip.