Saturday 8 April 2006

The Winner

In lieu of any other winners I can proudly announce that Mr. Crowchaser has won my inaugural competition - albeit in the vaguest possible way (some would call it subtly). Please contact me to collect your prize. Where's your blog man, crow chasing sounds like the type of enterprise blogs were made for.

In lieu of any other entries I can proudly announce that that is likely to be the last competition on this site. Where was your sense of adventure, interaction and inclusivity people?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so crow chaser is the winner aye! An Island! No way... I was so confused aye... I had no idea. Oh well, I guess crow chaser and you are going for coffee huh Andy. When do you meet?

microphen said...

yes, i was surprised you didn't pick it - i thought island bay was iconic (even to out of towners).

crowchaser and me have already done the prize giving ceremony - thanks midnight - and seeing as he is a good friend (albeit one who has chosen to hide from technology in the northern ureweras), there's no news from that get together that will be reported here (maybe on another blog if i can be bothered starting another blog in which i report all and any gossip friends give me in order to ensure i soon have no friends).