Tuesday 11 April 2006

The Wall

A few posts ago a random comment about shooting walls appeared so I thought I would share this shot with you. Oddly enough I got strange looks to. But then I usually do when I pull out the 4x5 and start ducking in and out of the dark cloth. It's a wall. It doesn't exist anymore - except in photos like this one.

Oh, and a big shout out (I can do that cos I'm so hip) to Jodi who responded to my "you need to comment more" comment in an email. Come on people, you all need to comment more!! Tell me how fabulous I am. Or how much I suck. Whatever ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay to me!!! : )

Anonymous said...

No comment

microphen said...

Big Ups!!!

You go girl.

Other such hip and cool positivisms.

microphen said...

my sentiments exactly mr crowchaser.