Sunday 16 April 2006

The Family

What with it being Easter and all. And, like you know, a time for family and crap like that, I thought I'd post this snap. I took it last night after a day of having the family round to sort out bits around the house - earthquake strengthening, making doors open, gardening, making even more mess for me to tidy up etc.

The guitar hero is my neice and one day she may be able to not just look the part of the guitar slinger, but play the part too.

I like hanging out with her especially when people comment on what a lovely/cute/etc. girl she is and I just smile and accept the compliment knowing that I've had absolutely nothing to do with how she's turned out (well none of the good bits anyway, just the evil nasty bits).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now she is cute... can she sing like you too?

microphen said...

yep she is cute but ....

kids eh??!!

haven't heard her sing - she refuses to sing for me, happy to dance and play guitar but not sing - but i'd like to think that she can hold a tune better than me (that really wouldn't be too hard).

Anonymous said...

I have a cute neice shot on Owen and my blog... if you wanna check it out.

Kids are great...

If they arn't yours, and you can give them back when they start to smell funny.

Anonymous said...

That has to be the most gorgeous photo I've seen in a long time...