Saturday 8 April 2006

The Line

It's kind of sad that after 20 odd posts I'm already starting to repeat myself but hey. I've even gone so far as to shoot the same location for two separate exhibitions so why not repeat myself here? As I told a friend the other day, it's kind of like songwriters referencing one of their songs in another song. Anyway I shot this one summer in Hamilton. Just liked the colours and blur and stuff.

In other news, after spending lots on some not so great scans from a local lab I'm now close to buying my own scanner, so I may be posting here more often.

And in other news, the reason for spending lots on scans from a local lab is that I have work in a show at Aaron Laurence Gallery in Wellington, opening Tuesday night - that's if the prints arrive from Auckland in time. Come along if you're around.

No comments: