Tuesday 29 May 2007

The Tester

I'm trying to clean out my hard drive at the moment. Here are a bunch of shots I've been keeping for months and I'm not sure why. They're from a camera test thing I did last October. I think it was for a job I had coming up which required my shooting a bunch of people and getting prints done. If you look at the file names, and know a bit about digital photography, you may figure out what I was doing. I'm sure it'd be quite interesting to someone, but I'm not about to bore you all with the technical detail - cos even though it's kinda important to my job, it bores me.


Even though they were only shot a few months ago, it struck me that I look much younger in them. Maybe I look like I look, and I just see myself as older. Or maybe my crappy digital takes ten years off. I'm sure one of you rude buggers will tell me.

I promise I'll try to find some interesting and exciting photos to post soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking very Jarvis Cocker in some of those shots. Or somebody famous, that's just the first name that connected to the thought.

Anyway, have fun exhibiting yourself in Auckland, and getting suitably festive for the festival. We'll catch up when you get back.

microphen said...

chur. i'll take that as a compliment, tho i'd rather be graham coxon ...

its onviously passed you by but i am famous. just look at the number of pics of me on this blog. i must be famous ... please