Sunday 22 March 2009

The Covers

One good thing about being back at school is that I have access to a decent darkroom again. No more having to convert the bathroom.

So yesterday I processed about two dozen sheets of 4x5. Some were shot in January last year. Shocking.

But I'm not posting any of those shots just yet. Instead you get this, which I was going to post prior to The TripTM. But then I didn't cos I couldn't be bothered.

It's more songs - my Covers EP.

It contains favourite songs, songs I enjoy playing, and a then-new song which I had just excitedly worked out how to play and butcher.

Sadly since learning it, the magic disappeared, so I don't play it anymore. I do still play the album the original is on though.

So enjoy the lofi majesty of me ruining some songs some of you will know.

And maybe next time I'll have some photos for you.

Oh, okay, here are a couple of pics to get you in the mood for the music - dusky and dirty.


No comments: