Sunday 8 March 2009

The Man

It recently occurred to me that I often use this forum to prove my manliness. Hence the various photos of my blood and other bits of body, the various self-portraits of me in out of the way places, the retelling of rugged manly stories.

Why this is the case I'm not sure. Maybe it's some reaction to my general failing in life. And it's not like I really have anything to prove. After all Andrew (yes that is my given name) actually means 'manly'.

But here we have some more photos exploring, in some way, my my manliness. Taken about an hour after arriving home from The TripTM, because I had a roll of 400 screaming out to be shot, and cos I could.

It's actually quite difficult to come up with things to do for twelve shots when two would do. But at the same time it's quite fun making excuses to waste a whole roll on myself in a matter of minutes.

2 comments:

jodi Ruth keet said...

Hey Mr Mircrophen (or Mr Andrew) are you STILL trying to copy me?!?

microphen said...

wadaya mean?! when was the last time you took a photo of me half naked?!!

in fact when was the last time you took a photo of such a grand specimen of maleness?!