Tuesday 3 June 2008

The Fellas

The other week I did some really bad scanning for a friend. Really bad cos she gave me film that wouldn't fit any of my film holders - it was some old stuff.

I've got no idea who these guys are, but I like the image.

Anyway her pictures got me thinking.

About this.

And how I ought to actually follow through with my promise. So now, eighteen odd months after its launch, we get the exciting second posting.

It's going to be simple. No title, just images, labelled either Palmer or Houghton. The label relates to who took the image or where the image was sourced from. Generally the Palmer photos were taken by George Palmer, and the Houghton photos were taken by many different people. I've currently got over 1500 images to post, and that's likely to grow. I'm going to try to post daily but there's no saying that'll happen.

Some of the images are pretty cool. Some pretty crap. I know some of the people in some of the photos. Some are relatives, who I may or may not know.

Hopefully you'll find it vaguely interesting too.

1 comment:

jodi Ruth keet said...

thats my mumma and my aunty, my mumma is the naughty little one. she got in trouble from her mumma for doing the funny face.

the bloody negs (and so called crap scans of them) are in no mans land at the moment though, I really do hope they turn up, as half of the negs have already been stolen last time I had them couriered to me. Maybe they are jinxed?!