Thursday 10 April 2008

The Singularity

Those of you who are avid readers of mine, constantly checking on new comments and that kind of stuff may be interested in this picture. Maybe.

The person in that image has cropped up on this blog at various times and is about to again.

And again.

And again.

Oh, and again.

Oooohhh. And one last time. For now.

This shot may well have been taken the day I picked up my EOS10D piece of crap. If not that very day then certainly within the first week.

Isn't that just so exciting?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you are friends with this shameless poser..

microphen said...

yes. perhaps.

a camera in the world said...

10D, piece of crap? And I thought it was state of the art.

microphen said...

it may have been state of the art once...

for about 10 seconds.

Anonymous said...

Her ladyship appears to be losing focus a little. But none of her sparkle.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a charming sugardaddy - why isn't there a blog for you?

I lose my focus all day long but it wasn't my doing here!