Wednesday 30 April 2008

The Dinner

Crazy crazy life.

I'm knackered. Had a crew around today, making a mess of my lovely house.

We were pretending my place was a student flat. I cooked breakfast for everyone. At 11.30am. Probably a bit early for students really.

Anyway, I saw these pics and thought they fitted today's theme rather well.

The inaugural dinner at our London flat, about ten years ago.

It was Indian from around the road. We didn't go back again. Ever.

And this was the lounge. With flatmates. And flatmate's sister. And flatmate's girlfriend. And awesome furniture. It was quite a nice flat actually.

Then we moved out and Girlfriend and I did this, amongst other things, while other flatmate and his girlfriend moved to a different part of London altogther, and had to put up with Girlfriend and me constantly crashing at their place/lovenest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you wear that yellow shirt?! I'm scarred for life from seeing this image.