Wednesday 6 September 2006

The Track

I've always had a thing for tracks. I think it's cos they fit really nicely into my "trace of humanity" thing. You know evidence of our existence without actually showing us. That kind of postmodern, western-centric I'm-a-deep-Artist-selling-shit-you-can't-comprehend bullshit. (Is it a good thing that I'm so cynical sometimes - even about myself?!)

Anyway, for those of you who haven't been to Tukino, this is as far as you can go in a 2-wheel drive.



This is where I nearly got rundown - by the first car (that wasn't part of our party) to come along in the 4 hours we were up the mountain!


Isn't snow just so pretty?


Oooh. Footprints. Gee that's original! But how could I resist? Especially when you consider that these very footprints were created by nine people stepping in the same tracks, going up and down. I did the journey at least a dozen times. Bloody fussy film crews!!


Oh, and by the way the NZJP is now out so you can go buy your own copy and revel in my famy. Those in Wellington should try Magnetix first off as they always stock it.

No comments: