Friday 1 September 2006

The Driveby


Yeah so I finally found a use for the south Waikato stretch of State Highway 1 - you know besides driving. Photos. Cruising along at a pretty pace in a brand new just-off-the-ship-into-and-out-of-the-studio-on-its-way-to-head-office car - the blue one in this slideshow to be exact. With the light fading, using a camera with only one shutter speed, not being able to frame up it, and not wanting to stop, made for less than perfect picture taking conditions but the results are quite nice.







I just hope the boss doesn't find out about my recklessness as I'll be out of a job there. Oh well.

3 comments:

a camera in the world said...

Like that signature light leak at the top :-)

microphen said...

yeah try as i might i just haven't been able to stop that little triangle. i've practically covered the camera in that massively expensive black tape and still not killed it. but i've grown to appreciate it now, makes it my unique identifier for those in the know.

Anonymous said...

I've cone a similar thing on the REALLY boring bit of SH1 south of Chch to Ashburton. Nothing turned out as nice as this tho : )