Thursday 28 September 2006

The King

Funny how things happen. I was over at Weta today with Matt Grace photographing some chick for some magazine. Afterwards I came back to try and sort out the office I moved into a few months ago and I came across these.



That's Mike and me on the set of King Kong! (I say on 'the' set cos that makes it sound really impressive, when in fact as you can see it's only 'a' set. But still that's closer than most of you got so I can still gloat.) Anyway we were there helping LA photographer Art Streiber take some shots of various crew - you know the Oscar winner types.

Please note the blue gel on the top shot, the warmer feel of the second shot, and the developing pot belly on the guy on the right (suck it in you fat bastard!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something that's just occurred to me...

If a beer gut is what you get when you drink too much beer, is a pot belly.....?

microphen said...

what you get when you drink from too many pots???