Monday 22 March 2010

The Hello

This series of photos is just a wee welcome to the person or persons in Mountain View, CA, who regularly pops in on this blog.

Not knowing who the person or persons is/are means it's a rather impersonal welcome.

Going through my archive it would appear that even though I spent the best part of a week in San Fran, staying down near Los Altos (I think), I was insufficiently inspired by the city to take much in the way of photos.

So, sadly, the majority of shots from those days were no out little trip to the little bridge.

If you buy me a ticket over and put me up for a few days I promise to take some cool shots of other parts of the metropolis.

So ... hey, how ya doing?

3 comments:

a camera in the world said...

The person popping in from Mountain View is probably a google bot .....

cheers

microphen said...

aww stink. i was hoping i actually had a fan. somewhere. bloody google.

nic from ecology said...

maybe google bots have feelings and seek friendship too?