Sunday 17 January 2010

The Mystery

I while back, in the early days of this blog, I made the claim (some may say brag) that "even though I've got probably over 10,000 shots in my personal archive I can probably recall shooting 75% of them, have vague recollections of maybe 20% of them, and no recall whatsoever of the rest".

That number currently stands at 16582 (scanned and in Lightroom, and I still have 300+ films to scan), and I think I was being extremely generous with my percentages there. Bearing in mind that we have a sample of over 16000, I feel I would need to change the figures to 78%, 22%, and 0% respectively.

In all the scanning I have been doing lately I have only come across one photo which I can't remember taking, and which I doesn't even make sense in relation to what else I was shooting at the time (which is what the 22% largely refers to really), on the same roll of film.

I scanned that shot today. I like it. That's it up the top there.

No comments: