Sunday 10 January 2010

The Modular

While tidying the office recently I also came across a bunch of (ancient) polaroids from 2001.

Near the end of the (academic) year I decided I needed an author pic for the book I was producing.

So I asked one of my fellow students if she would oblige me.

We/I decided on polaroid as the book was all black and white doco and I thought a small bit of colour at the back of the book would be a nice touch.

So I bought a pack of film and we headed around town looking for suitable locations.

I've still got that shirt (and those glasses).

The shirt came from London and has been to pretty much every part of this country with me.

It hasn't always seen the country, but it has been there. I like that shirt.

I've still got those shoes too.

Mainly cos I can't bring myself to throw them out. They were great shoes.

That's a nice shot.

This was the one we/I went with in the end. It's nice, but probably wouldn't be my pick today.

Good focus on this one. Really arty. In a good way.

And this is one I took myself a year or so later. On one of those Fujiroid things.

No comments: