Thursday 21 December 2006

The Advertisement

Having finally gotten my hands on a copy of the latest NZ Journal Of Photography - thanks to David Langman sending me a copy without any prompting from me - I can proudly announce that it contains a review of the Approaches show written by the wonderful Peter Ireland.

I haven't read much of it but early on Peter says that "Approaches is a timely and deftly-curated scratch to the Postcolonial itch." Isn't that lovely?

I've always wanted to scratch the Postcolonial itch.

It's always good to have a review in print, especially a national publication like the Journal. So thanks Peter, much appreciated.

Also in the Journal are a couple of
Andrew Ivory's images from the show, and a bunch of other lovely water themed shots.

Buy it. Love it.

No comments: