Monday 4 December 2006

The JRE

A few years ago I hung out with this chick who worked part-time at the local camera store. I can't remember if it was her, or one of the boys (quite possibly the Lovely George who is no longer there), who told me to try some T-Max 3200 film - on the basis that grain is good, and the more grain the better.

So I did.

Some shots of (one of) my favourite contour's ever.

And the water between us.

And some shots of aforementioned shop worker - who is no longer JRE, is no longer at said shop, and can be found here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I couldn't exactly leave that post un-commented on now could I!? Very nice model in those photos I think! : )

ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
A great devotion to friendship Andy! You're a fine kiwi bloke!
Didn't know Jodi was back.

microphen said...

hey i just realised we could add an 'e' to your initials and really offend you. cool.

i can also really offend you by saying i've seen and photographed better models. but i'm not that nasty.

ndigniz, yeah she's back. now you know where to find her you can abuse her too - or at least join in on our/my semi-intelligible rantings.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks Andy, great to have your positive input into my name and my just about to take off modeling career. Oh and thanks for the invite to join ranks with you and abuse me... oh well, what can i say, mmmm you suck. Yeah that's it... that's my smart arse comment and rant for the day, so there.

microphen said...

ooooohh harsh words ... and so early in the morning too

Anonymous said...

I know, how rude... : )