Sunday 19 October 2008

The Boring

Yeah well tell me something I don't know!!

When I heard these were going to be up for six months I was annoyed. And frustrated. Because it's the Council. And there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted three months. Council didn't want to fund that.

Ooh, there's something I didn't know. There's only eight pictures on display. And there we were spending 18 months sorting out 16 images to display. Crikey, we could've saved ourselves 9 months. If only we'd known.

Thanks to Shaz and Gab for pointing me towards the article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I say! I had no idea this was happening, certainly out of touch after 6 months.

Your right we wanted 4 exhibitions a year and I still believe that would be the ideal timeframe. Hopefully council will stump up and fund some more. However given this economic climate that is probably doubtful....

How’s everything been the last while, any comments about the park/boxes/artwork except for the timeframe?