Wednesday 27 August 2008

The Do

My brief roadtrip is over. But I have souvenirs. No cheque for $15,000, but souvenirs. Like this.

And a newspaper clipping from Saturday's Waikato Times. If you have to lose, it's better to lose to work you like.

And some photos. For added proof that I was there.

And one by David of the artist nonchalantly leaning next to his work, exposing his beergut (which is odd considering how little beer he has drunk of late).

I truly appreciate the fact that only one of you commented on my previous post offering congratulations, and that none of you have told me how brilliant I am. Thanks.

There are a couple of TWNCAA related things online at Photoforum (thanks for stealing my image Abby!!), John Hurrell, NZLive, and its own blog (which doesn't seem to be going anywhere).

1 comment:

a camera in the world said...

That pic at the bottom looks real good eh.