Saturday 5 July 2008

The Wharf

For quite some time these have been sitting in my 'to blog' folder waiting for their moment of glory.

I figure now is as good a time as any to reveal them to an adoring public. (I think I was waiting for a very specific time, but I have no recollection of when or what that time is/was.)

I have posted a similar shot previously - way back in the very early days of this blog thing. And then some more a while back (with oddly similar text to this one - go figure).

In case you hadn't guessed these standards were at Petone Wharf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunningly beautiful captures of a way cool looking installation. I only saw the ones on Mt Victoria & beside the Lagoon. Thanks for enlightening my eyes & brain. Wonder when there will be some flag art again..
was it the Festival of the Arts one year?