Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Tuesday

For the next couple of weeks I have my entire Tuesday free. It allows me to catch up with people, do bits of shopping, etc. Or, as is the case today, sit at home, watch DVDs and try to kick this little flu thing I've got.

One thing about working for yourself, which in my case generally meant spending more time by myself than with other people, is that you're not prone to the same bugs that fly around the general populace.

One thing I expected but didn't relish about returning to office work was the likelihood of catching these bugs. And sure enough, after two weeks, I've been hit. Sure it could have come from the office, or the students, or even a friend or two. What it does do is give me a good excuse to do next to nothing today and complain to guys. Cos I know you really care.

Oh, that photo was taken in northern Southland (I think), many months ago, and has absolutely nothing to do with anything else.

No comments: