Friday 20 January 2012

The Reckless


Those of you with long memories will remember back in 2010 I was given a pinhole camera by a friend.

I used it a little bit around that time and while it has definitely roadtripped with me since it hasn't been used.

Last weekend I finally got around to developing some of the shots I took with it that July.

The main reason for the delay was the working out exactly how I was going to develop the negatives seeing as I no longer had ready access to a darkroom suitable for tray developing 4x5 film.

So I just went bugger it and used my 4x5 tank and stand developed for two and a half hours and got great results.

By nice coincidence this weekend I'm heading back to where these shots were taken.

And I think I'll take the pinhole along for the ride.

No comments: