Tuesday 16 September 2008

The Cliched

It has been a while since I've actually watched the sun set; since I've actually willed it down (it works!!! just not as fast, or as warm, as I'd hoped). Sure I've been out and about when the sun has gone down, but it's not often it does it for my benefit.

But on Sunday it did, and I just watched it.

And took photos. Of course. On my cellphone. Like this one. Complete with mud/sheep shit splatters.

And this one looking into the sun to backlight my mess of hair.

And this one. Which was actually the scene I was there for. Sort of. Hopefully the film shots will have something better. I took enough of the damned things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty backlighting blondie

You look like you need a hug in the first shot!

microphen said...

that first shot is just me being moody vogue model. no hug necessary.

i was having fun - mostly. not that i'd want to give that impression least people talk about me behind my back.