Thursday 3 January 2008

The Likenesses

And a happy new year to you all. It's summer, and a lovely day out, so naturally I'm at my computer pretending to be retouching images when in fact ...

Man I wish I had discovered this ages ago. Oh the hours already wasted. And the hours I'm likely to waste again.

The 'casual' me.

The 'nerdy' me.

The 'chick' me.

And why not?

The 'Hibbard' me.

The 'Apu' me.

Just like so awesome man. Now maybe I'll actually attempt to do some work.

But Photoshop's soooo boring. Anyone want a coffee?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worried at all that your hair colour only comes close to accurate when you're a chick?

microphen said...

nah. i call it artistic license. and anyway it's cool to know what i'd look like with darker hair. or styled dreds. or as a preppy indian fella.