Saturday 21 October 2006

The Dickhead

I can lay no claim to taking these photos. I can barely lay claim to giving permission for them to be taken. What I can lay claim to is not getting the permission of the person who did take them to 'publish' them on this here blog type thing. Copyright, schmopyright!! Complain as much as you like lady, I don't care!!

Man on the left, random stranger, co-creator of the contraption, was supposed to be the model. Man on the right, dickhead, sucker, and occasional camera hog/hag.


And it wasn't even wearable arts weekend, it was Dukes of Leisure, and they ROCK.

And by way of a seamless segue, somehow linking these 'borrowed' images to some shots I posted a while ago to this picture, I give my thanks to The David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well I don't care either - it was obliging of you to let me satisfy my balloon headgear documentation urges - I steal shots from your
blog all the time