Sunday 16 July 2006

The Swazi

I have to offer apologies to all of you who excitedly arrived at work after a long, arduous weekend hoping to extend your non-work time by a few more minutes by reading my latest country monologue picture journal ramble thing.

Today we look at Swaziland.

At least that was the idea.

However it appears that, even though we spent maybe twenty four hours in the country, during which time it rained from memory, I did not take a single picture. I remember walking around the capital 'city' with my camera on the morning before we departed, but clearly I did not press the shutter button once.

If you are a Swaziland native, please don't take that as a sleight on your nation. Rather accept that I was a tight wad (yes even more so than now) who felt film was precious (oh how times have changed) and unless the picture had a wild animal in it I wasn't going to take any photos.

Sadly I have not had the time to either scan any new countries, nor look through those which I do have scanned. Please accept my sincere apologies. I hope to rectify the situation next weekend - though it may well be busier than this one, what with Film Festival and things.

And if you really want to see some photos of Swaziland, google it you lazy buggers - you think I've got nothing better to do than do your googling for you?!

No comments: