Saturday 6 August 2011

The Joy

Last weekend I bought a book.

Well okay it was bought for me cos it only cost a dollar and my friend was buying like four dollars worth of books for herself.

I have more or less given up buying these types of books cos there's so many of them saying the same things. And I know it all.

But I just felt I had to have this. Partly because of the price. Partly because of the title.

Upon getting it home and flicking through, it was clear that I scored a bargain.

Not because of the contents of the book, but because of this.

Not a bad shot. Quite obviously a set up. But not a bad shot all the same.

It's a recent-ish print, I'd say 10-15 years old, though the photo itself is clearly older, late-1970s maybe.

And why was it alone left in the book? And who are the stars? There are no clues whatsoever.

No comments: